In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
This policy applies to all websites operated by Riverleaf biotech LLC, this includes and not limited to:
Identity of the company
RIVERLEAF BIOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC
Address: 1369 S. Bertelsen Road Building A Unit 4
Eugene, OR 97402
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The company will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The company will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
- The company will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the RIVERLEAF BIOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse our website, you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation of your data.
- Request the limitation in the treatment of your information.
- Deny any treatment of your information.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to our company, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact to RIVERLEAF BIOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the company’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of passport, national identity card or equivalent.
You have the right to request effective legal protection and to file a claim with the control authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the applicable regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by our company is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to answer your questions.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data that you provide to the Holder will be located on the servers of wix.com.
There are other purposes for which the RIVERLEAF BIOTECH INDUSTRIES LLC processes your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.) in their corresponding website.
The company will process your personal data in order to correctly manage its presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, our company takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent their loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of them.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may contain embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Type of personal data
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
Preservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the company will be kept until you request its deletion.
When browsing the WEBSITE, non-identifying data can be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses third-party analytics services including but not limited to:
Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the company are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating the owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or deletion of your personal information, you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof identity, such as a photocopy of passport, national identity card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.